Archive for the ‘Weight Loss’ Category
Another very good reason why the holidays are a few months away from summer is so that you can have time to shed off the extra pounds you got from eating all those rich foods till you need to get in your swimsuit again. Over indulging in this festive season is quite easy since it is the time of the year when everybody can be quite extravagant with their spread.
Then the guilt sets in by the first of January. Many New Year resolutions are created by then. Vows and promises of food abstinence and extensive exercises are made but somehow there are quite a number who forgets or just plainly quits.
Some just blame their loss interests to their genetics. Just because their family has a history of being fat or overweight doesn’t mean you have to be. Genetics only determine our body shape and not our body fat. You can lose or lower your body fat by weight loss that is simple, easy and natural.
The first thing is to drink lots of water early in the morning when you wake up. Drink clean distilled water at least eight times a day. Have a heaping of healthy, fat-free natural foods breakfast. Simply walking at least an hour a day is good exercise to help weight loss. Cleanse your colon and candida, you can check with your doctor or local pharmacist on how to do this. If you can, do not have any food intake after six p.m., this may be quite hard but you can be astonished with the results.
Weight loss is a gradual process; you don’t need to be stressed out about it. Just do a daily routine and stick by it. With the right set of mind and strict discipline and determination, you can shed off those extra pounds before you hit the beach.
Inner Circle Women Labels :inner circle weight loss
Overweight is not a condition that acceptable by everybody. How to lose weight fast and have an ideal weight is a dream for everyone. Many ways can be choosen on how to lose weight fast, but losing weight too fast is not also a recommended way. If someone make a mistake by choosing the wrong method on how to lose weight fast, instead of eliminating the excess fats in the body, actually they are damaging their own muscles or other organs.
Some ways that can be choosen on how to lose weight fast is taking consultation with doctor or nutritionist, to get the right prescription to regulate nutrient intake into the body. Proper number and type of nutrition to be consumed can help you to get your ideal body weight. Or you can hire a personal trainer to help you do some physical exercises regularly until you get your ideal weight as you wanted.
Which is often become a problem is not how to lose weight fast, but how to maintain the ideal weight is in order. Many people are not disciplined in terms of nutrition they need to consume, or be reluctant to continue doing physical exercise. If that happens, all of your efforts will be futile, because your weight will return to normal quickly, even heavier than before. This is called yo-yo effect.
Exercising regularly can help you to maintain your ideal weight. No need to do heavy exercise, it just enough by doing simple exercise such as jogging, gymnastics or swimming. As long as it is done regularly, will help on maintaining your weight. Besides doing exercise regularly, increased consumption of fruits and vegetables and reduce the consumption of carbohydrates and sugars, will be very effective to control weight.
So, what are you waiting for, start doing a safe and healthy method on how to lose weight fast as recommended above to get maximum results. Good Luck!
- Calculate how many calories you body needs to consume to maintain your existing weight. This is called you maintenance calories.(Search Google with “calorie needs” and you will find a few different calculators to help you with this)
- Initially deduct 10%(to a maximum of 500Kcal)off the total maintenance calories. Drastically reducing your calories will result in muscle and water loss – not fat loss.
- Divide you calories over 5 or 6 meals rather then 2 or 3. You should aim to eat every 3-4 hours.
- Cut out all simple carbohydrates (except straight after exercise, eat whole grain, high fibre foods.)
- Exercise at least 3 times a week, doing 30 minutes of cardio to a reasonable level of intensity. This will help to create the calorie deficit and encourage your body to lose fat.
- Make simple replacements in your diet, Sweetener in place of sugar, diet drinks in place of full sugar drinks, use leaner cuts of meat etc. At first these changes may be difficult but you will get used to them and make vital calorie savings every day.
- Drink plenty of water – at least 2 litres of water every day – if you are dehydrated you body will be less efficient and will make fat loss more difficult.
- Try to eat low carb(complex only!), low fat and moderate protein. From my experience the South Beach Diet is excellent.
- Keep a food diary to monitor how many calories you are consuming – it is very easy to over eat.
- Supplementing you diet can make fat loss easier. A diet high in protein can help preserve muscle (more muscle means an increase in metabolism). There are also some fat loss supplements available which help boost your metabolism, this is useful as your metabolism may slow during extended periods of dieting.