Archive for April, 2011
Compared with men, a woman’s body needs special nutrients. Complex processes in the body of a woman, such as puberty, menstruation period, pregnancy and menopause play a role in determining which nutrients are needed. Especially when the weight gain. That some recovery of energy at the time of delivery. After this, for lack of interest, knowledge and information that are not any kind of rehabilitation and health surveillance in the dangers of obesity. The women gain weight for several other reasons. This poor diet, stress, hectic work hours and getting older.
All these conditions make obesity. When people are overweight, are susceptible to many deadly diseases. The fluctuating levels of glucose in the blood leads to diabetes. Excessive consumption of carbohydrates leads to cholesterol and disrupts the arteries of a heart attack. There is even the possibility of increasing blood pressure, as a result of this situation, even death! Especially if the person who enjoys snuff and alcohol use, that is the prerequisite confused!
Losing weight is not an overnight job. You have to chalk a perfect tool for this task. Here are some guidelines to help you lose weight.
- Keep your body in shape. If you more than 35 years, began a routine of exercises under the supervision of a fitness expert.
- Say no to drinking, alcohol and caffeine snuff.
- Avoid fried foods and reduce intake of carbohydrates.
- Eating a diet rich in fiber and protein
- Avoid stress, begin relaxation and meditation.
- Ask your doctor, even if the symptoms seem to be superficial.
Well, it’s a proven fact that food intake of the most important criteria in relation to all these evils. There are many surefire recipes available online. But how credible is the goods or how far can the goods work, if we still get our share of food cake. Plans your diet properly.
Breast cancer is a malignant of tumor cells develops in the breast and is one of the most common diseases in women that is not know the exact cause or been identified. But recent studies have clearly shown several risk factors of Breast Cancer.
These are several risk factors of Breast Cancer :
- Recent studies have shown that in the age over 50 years the incidence is very high, but in the age under 25 years the incidence is very low. It is very important to say that this disease is very aggressive for patients between 25-50 years old.
- The menstrual cycle is another factor to consider, often in women who have a long life of menstruation. The menarche is earlier and delayed the cessation of menstruation.
- Women who smoke and drink alcohol are at the risk of developing breast cancer.
- Breast cancer is more common developed in maiden and married women who nursed not like children, or the birth or their children.
- There is a higher risk of breast cancer for women, first, to suffer an increased risk of cancer in the other hand, or having a history of breast cancer in the family.
- Breast cancer increased in obesity or intake of saturated fatty acids.
- Breast cancer caused by the use of combined estrogen sequential or continuous addition of progestin hormone therapy (CHT).
- Women who use oral contraceptives for contraception for more than ten years are more susceptible to develop breast cancer.
By exercising for 5.4 hours per week can reduced the risk of developing breast cancer.
These facts result of statistical analysis are not considered as causal or predisposing factors. Taking care to minimize the causes.
If you want to maintain a healthy skin, no wrinkles, the importance is to reform your body from the inside out. A good start is to refrain from caffeinated beverages like coffee and soft drinks. Caffeine, an addictive substance contained in many beverages, removes moisture from the skin. If your skin is dry, it is easier to develop fine lines and wrinkles. Caffeine acts as a diuretic, that frequent our urination. Urination contribute to reduce the moisture in the skin. While you rehydrate your skin with lotions, it is recommended to address the source of problem.
For those who seriously maintain good skin is by consuming plenty of water, fresh fruit juice and drinking coconut milk. These kind of drinks keep the skin hydrated and therefore less susceptible for the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Because these drinks also helps on manage healthy organs, so that the skin looks better than ever before. Many of us know that many internal problems is reflected in our skin.
Let’s encourage everyone to start pouring caffeinated drinks and start to consume healthier drinks to less our skin problem. Many problems associated with caffeine consumption endless and not worth it. If you are become too much on consuming caffeine, it is recommend a gradual reduction in consumption, until no relatives, by replace caffeinated drinks with healthier alternatives. Just remember that too much caffeine means that we are ready to say welcome to wrinkles and other skin problems.