Archive for December, 2010
Conjunctivitis infection usually caused by viruses, bacteria or allergy. There are also some cases of conjunctivitis caused by chemical substances, thermal and ultraviolet burns, foreign bodies, uncorrect contact lens uses, toxins, vitamin deficiency, dry eye, infected from animals (such as chickens that infected by Newcastle disease). Conjunctivitis commonly known as pink-eye or “pinkeye”, is an inflammation of the inner eyelid and the outermost layer of the eye.
In general, there are three types of conjunctivitis.
- The first is allergetic conjuctivitis. This type generally occurs seasonally and commonly caused by allergies. Conjuctivitis allergetic usually infectious in both eyes and accompanied by swelling of the eyelids. This conditions is caused by foreign substances such as medicines, perfumes, cosmetics, contact lenses and protein deposits.
- The second is bacterial conjunctivitis. This type oftenly caused by respiratory flora bacterial and pyogenic bacteria that infected the skin. The spread of infection generally caused by some women who wear eye makeup or facial lotions share with others. Another cause is direct contact with patients with the “pink-eye” or conjunctivitis.
- The third is viral conjunctivitis. Transmitted through contact with a variety of infectious virus. Conjunctivitis virus is even more virulent than the common cold virus, and even associated with the upper tract of respiratrory symptoms.
Inner Circle Women Labels :pink eye
Stress is a condition of tension that affects emotions, thought processes and the condition of a person. Stress can also be interpreted as a condition which suppresses the psychical state of a person in achieving an occasion where there are opportunities to achieve limitation or barrier.
One factor that causes stress is anxiety. On anxiety, fear overcome all emotions accompanied by worry and fear that would make a person feel nervous. Other symptoms are dizziness, shortness of breath, chest pain and panic. Stress and anxiety are making a mutual relationship. The facts that the main symptom of stress is anxiety. In addition, 80% of disease is generally caused by stress, either directly or not.
Stress stems from the pressures of life facing everyday, such as work load or other tasks that make excessive pressure on the bodies and minds. Stress is also caused by the release of adrenaline, depression, increased blood pressure and life changes that have negative effects.
When stress occurs, it will be harmful to the overall health of a person. Many factors that affect stress and anxiety straightly affects physically and mentally. Many deadly diseases and even cancer associated with stress and anxiety, stress and anxiety lead to changes in chemical composition in the body.
Understanding the importance of maintaining stress, then how a person can prevent from stress. Here are some possible ways that can be appllied on preventing stress :
- Measuring self ability. Means that a person should be able to measure how much their ability in accepting or doing the work load.
- Discover the causes of the changes that have a negative effect on life and learn to cope.
- Make plans for major changes in the long run life and learn to adapt to these changes.
- Well time management and make priority on work.
- Make decisions carefully. Consider the terms of good or bad.
- Share with others. Let someone else come to think of the problems.
- Keep the health, well eating, getting enough sleep and exercise regularly.
- Relaxation techniques like meditation, breathing exercises or massage may help relieve stress.
Live a successful life with a satisfying productive and brilliant career without endangering the health. Do not ever want to be enslaved by stress and anxiety. Make a proper schedule for the changes and be discipline on running the schedule. Do not over push ourself. Review and measure our own limitations and abilities and never take any risks for things that might not be handle. Remember to always keep our health by doing regular exercise to avoid stress.
Heart attack oftenly would lead to many senses of fever such as abdominal pain and nausea, short breathing, sweats, tingling in the arm, chest pain and other indications. At the time you feel all indications above it is when the attack occurred, then an important decisions have to make even just in a few minutes, or will be late forever. Fast-response, Fast decision and ask for aid from 911 are the important factors and determinant for the safety of life.
The main cause of heart attack is a blockage of blood flow to the heart muscle, caused by a number of factors, one of which is the buildup of fatty substances (cholesterol, triglycerides) that more and more and accumulate under the inner layer (endothelium) of the artery wall . This reduces or stops the flow of blood to the heart muscle that disrupts the work of the heart as the pumping of blood. But the main thing is that how is the severe level of the heart attack experienced, because it will determine what kind of heart attack’s symptoms that you will experience. Severe blockage will cause a severe heart attack as well. Blockage may also occur because of clotting of blood clots and build up of material inside the artery wall.
Not all of the hospitals have the complete medicine tools to handle their heart attack victims, sometimes they have to refer the patient to a hospital or medical center specializing in heart attacks and have medical personnel who have the expertise to repair the damage caused by heart attacks, so it can be determined how bad is the attack.
Heart attacks can affect to anyone, from small children to adults. The symptoms of heart attack for every person is different. In many cases, heart attack symptoms can be deceiving. A pending heart attack symptoms may have emerged for some time but may be ignored because it is considered not as a symptom of heart attack but a symptom of another disease. Heart attack symptoms may be recognized as a digestive disorder or because of too much work, getting tired easily and feel asleep during the day.
The faster flow of blood to the heart muscle and was restored, then the better of your chances to fully recovery from the heart attack.